Date:      Sat, 14 Dec 2002 02:19:38 +0300
From:      Roman Kurakin <rik@cronyx.ru>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        rik@cronyx.ru
Subject:   Windows/DOS boot problem with DP2

Hi,

    I am working at home with three OS. Windows 2000, Linux (ASPLinux)
and FreeBSD.
I use aspldr (some times lilo) as a boot loader. A week ago I installed
FreeBSD 5.0 DP2
and when I tried to boot W2K I saw that  can't. I tried to reinstall W2K
but when I try
to boot I see the same problem. Next, I boot from DOS floppy and tried
to install DOS. After
reboot the problem didn't disappered, I can't boot even plain DOS.
Linux boots normaly. I tried aspldr and lilo and got the same results.

I am not sure about previous version of FreeBSD, probably it was 4.5R,
and all worked
fine.

What should I try to get back W2K?

PS. I am not in a list.