Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:18:52 -0500
From:      Drew Sanford <drew@planetwe.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't install openssh from pkg_add?

Hi,
	I'm trying to install openssh on a system with very limited disk space,
hence, no ports collection installed. I figured I would simply install
the few things that I need beyond a bare system via pkg_add -r, but that
failed for openssh, and I can't find the tarball in the All directory
for 4.0-RELEASE. Does this have something to do with export restrictions
(I am a US resident),or just me missing something (more than likely).
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
--
Drew Sanford
Systems Administrator