Date:      20 Nov 1998 10:19:09 GMT
From:      ag@muc.de (Armin Gruner)
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: USR Sportster ISDN TA intern and i4b.

In article <004901be1437$6a477fa0$0a00000a@melody>, Yoichi Sato wrote:

>Hello,
>I have a USRobitics Sportster ISDN TA intern.
>
>I have installed ISDN4BSD, i4b-00_63-alpha-100798.
>I have added the contents of CONFIG to my kernel config file. I have
>uncommented the appropriate options and device isic0 lines.
>But the card can't acceess isdn.The LED of the network is not on.
>
>It's currently set to port 0x200, IRQ 5.
>Can anyone lend me a hand?

Hi,

I have two of them in two FreeBSD boxes, running nicely!

I am a bite confused how you managed to jumper the cards to I/O address 200 ?
My cards have 4 jumpers, and on page 4 of the manual, they are described as:

             .  .  .  .
                            270H / 268H / 258H / 238H

So, there is no setting for 200h..
The IRQ will be programmed by the i4b driver. You have just
to make sure, that the PCI / PnP BIOS setup reserves it for that.

Regards
	Armin

--
Armin Gruner                     ____                     mailto:ag@muc.de