Date:      Wed, 8 Jul 1998 14:38:20 +0700 (ICT)
From:      pirat sriyotha <pirat@center.oaep.go.th>
To:        jmw <jmw@panix.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Editor suggestions

On Tue, 7 Jul 1998, jmw wrote:

> I am curious what most Unix folk use for the "ideal" programmers editor.

i dare not say that i am *nix folk but sure i use to write some codes or
programmes in mikro$oft realm.

> Ideal is rather subjective, but at least it will give me some ideas as to
> what I should be looking for. :)
>
> Suggestions?

try xemacs (in X window) or simply emacs and spend your time in reading
tutorial.   oh yes, there are some suggestions on this also in freebsd
home page but i forget the link, forgive me.

Pirat Sriyotha
pirat@center.oaep.go.th