Date:      Sun, 10 Apr 2005 15:37:55 +0400
From:      Lev@mail.telix.ru, "Serebryakov <lev"@FreeBSD.org
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   I need to add some lines into ports PLIST file AFTER all info-related stuff.

Hello freebsd-ports,

  Ports system automagically add lines for deletion of non-standard prefix directory into PLIST file.

  But here are one problem: I need to delete additional directory (${PREFIX}/mingw32), and I have INFO files in this path!

  So, all info-related stuff goes AFTER last line of `pkg-plist' and even AFTER `post-install' target. I can not add deleteion of `${PREFIX}/mingw32' because it will not be last lines in PLIST in any case!

  How could I alter PLIST after ALL other stuff?

  Nom I'm overwriting `add-plist-post' target (and copy it standard content too, of course), but it is don't look like good idea.

--
Best regards,
 Lev                          mailto:lev@FreeBSD.org