Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2000 00:47:12 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Ronald Klop <ronald@node11a94.a2000.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Large Disk Access Mode

Hello,

In my BIOS is an option "Large Disk Access Mode" with as values "DOS" and
"other". The help states that if you're using DOS you should select
"DOS" and if you're using UNIX, Novell, etc. you should use "Other". This
changes the representation of the drive geometry of the BIOS.
I want to make a dualboot machine, with win95 and FreeBSD 4.0. Which
option should I select?

Do I have to set this to "DOS", because FreeBSD doesn't look at BIOS
geometries?

Please answer by CC: also.

Greetings,

Ronald.