Date:      Sun, 2 Apr 2000 18:44:16 -0400
From:      "D.A. Muran-de Assereto" <dmuran@pinacolada.net>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Thinkpad 1450 problems

I got PAO3 working on my Thinkpad 1450 by setting up pcic0 to use IRQ5, even
though it's shared with my internal (unused) soundcard. When attempting to
go to 4.0 for the USB stuff, I set it up the same way and it hangs at boot
because the kernel now detects the soundcard. Just sits there for hours
looking forlorn....

I looked in the kernel config files and could find no reference to the pnp
device from 3.x to disable it. Any pointers on what steps to take next?

Dave Muran-de Assereto

*** Aude Sapere ***