Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 2002 19:02:06 -0500
From:      Barney Wolff <barney@databus.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mergemaster mtree:No such file or directory

I agree vigorously with Randy's point.  If people want to play games,
they can edit mergemaster or, as with everything else, we should have it
dot an optional /etc/mergemaster.conf file after setting its defaults.

Would /usr/bin/make buildworld do funny things if PATH were odd?

--
Barney Wolff
I never met a computer I didn't like.