Date:      Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:54:43 -0700
From:      Tim Pushor <timp@crossthread.com>
To:        Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
Cc:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3rd nic's a charm?

Mike,

Sorry, I should have added that to my previous email. I verified that
the NIC's are all using seperate IRQ's and are not sharing them with any
other device.

I will try the kernel debugger, although I have never ventured into the
kernel yet. As this is my home system, it may be a good opportunity to
do so! I'll fire it up and see if I can wade through it..

Thanks,
Tim