Date:      Wed, 12 Aug 1998 16:36:40 -0400
From:      Roman Katsnelson <romank@graphnet.com>
To:        "q's" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Cron daemon question

Hi,

I have a little piece of code sitting in /usr/local/bin/stuff
directory... This code involves something like this, for example:

cd morestuff #should now be in /usr/local/bin/stuff/morestuff

do whatever, then exit

When I run it command line, it works.
I made a crontab that calls it, and the cron daemon mailed me this:

cd: morestuff: No such file or directory

The crontab calls the code as /usr/local/bin/stuff/code.sh

Should I change the code to make it do absolute paths? I'd rather not,
if there were a way around it, but if that's one of the crontab
requirements then I guess I will...

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Roman