Date:      Sun, 27 Oct 1996 22:53:03 +0100
From:      regnauld@tetard.glou.eu.org (Philippe Regnauld)
To:        sos@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: graphics cards

Soren Schmidt (sos) ecrit/writes:

> However I run my main dev box with one Hercules, one old ISA SVGA, and
> a diamond Viper Pro Video PCI, and it works (with special drivers
> that is).

	BTW, I got my Hercules MDA card  working along with my VGA diamond.
	As you indicated, I  only got it to work  with pcvt.  Any chance of
	getting it  to work with syscons, hmmm?   With special drivers, for
	example ? 8-)
--
							-- Phil

-[ Philippe Regnauld / regnauld@eu.org / +55.4N +11.3E @ Sol3 / +45 31241690 ]-
-[ "To kårve or nøt to kårve, that is the qvestion..."          -- My sister ]-