Date:      Tue,  4 Feb 2003 19:08:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      root@FreeBSD.ORG (Root hub.FreeBSD.ORG)
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   removing restriction on who can send email to freebsd-security

Folks,

	please take a look at the following emails...these were
	rejected from FreeBSD-security due to a policy of restricting
	to only those subscribed to the list at the address subscribed
	to the list. while well-intentioned, this policy has unintended
	results.

	i have removed the restriction.   please contact me at
	postmaster@freebsd.org if you wish to discuss the matter....i
	am open to your responses.

jmb