Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2000 17:32:57 +0200
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Patchset 9 results

Hi freebsd-java people,

Just FYI: I tested some programs with alpha patchset 9, and found:

Orion 1.0.3
---------------------------
Patchset 9: Runs fine
Patchset 8: Orion sometimes seemed to hang (the wait problem)
Linux JDK:  Runs fine

Ant
patchset 9: Runs fine
patchset 8: Directories were not actually deleted
Linux JDK:  Weird problem that occurred only sometimes, the java.home
            system property would be set to a string containing special
            characters, that always started with a semi-colon

I will let you know when I run more Java programs. But these are most
essential to me at the moment :)

Ernst