Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 1997 05:43:21 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IDE Zip drive, challenge!

> (ps.  should we have a web resource somewhere where things like this
> can be publicised?  I think that if we were to maintain a list of
> short, discrete tasks suitable for relative newcomers, we could attract
> a lot more interest in this sort of thing...)

Not really, though if someone wanted to revamp the appropriate section
of the handbook to point to some sort of "FreeBSD project manager"
page that did this, well, that'd be pretty cool! :-)

					Jordan

P.S. I suppose one way might be to use GNATS with a new PR category,
though that's hardly the most "wieldy" tool in the world either, is
it?  :)

					Jordan