Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:14:11 +1030
From:      "Paul A. Hoadley" <paulh@logicsquad.net>
To:        Osmany Guirola Cruz <osmany.guirola@cigb.edu.cu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Logitech Quickcam Express USB

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 12:00:21AM -0500, Osmany Guirola Cruz wrote:

> I have installed FreeBSD 5.2 release in my PC and i need to know if
> exist a port that let me use my quickcam. cqcam and gnomemeeting
> don't work. what should i do?

Last time I checked (over 12 months ago, admittedly) the short answer
was no.  There were some Linux reverse engineering attempts (the
interface is not public), and reports scattered about the web
regarding limited success with these drivers under NetBSD and FreeBSD,
but I personally never got anything working.  Check Google---things
may have changed.

--
Paul.

mailto:paulh@logicsquad.net