Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 1998 17:48:51 -0800
From:      Nicole Harrington  <nicole@mediacity.com>
To:        The experts  <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Mirror Mirror crashing down

Greetings all.
 I thing I am in the forest and can see no trees. I am trying to set up a
mirror of FreeBSD. Below is a snippet from my mirror.defaults file.
I have set remote dir to CWD the remote directory of /pub/FreeBSD But I keep
getting the message below saying "no such file or directory." But I KNOW it is
there.

Please help.

Thanks

  Nicole

#-- Mirror.default snippet --

local_dir = /usr/local/etc/ftp/pub/FreeBSD/
remote_dir = /pub/FreeBSD

# --- Feedback ----
230-
230 Guest login ok, access restrictions apply.
---> REST 0
350 Restarting at 0. Send STORE or RETRIEVE to initiate transfer.
---> TYPE I
200 Type set to I.
---> CWD  /pub/FreeBSD
550  /pub/FreeBSD: No such file or directory.
Cannot get remote directory details ( /pub/FreeBSD)
---> QUIT
221 Goodbye, and thank you for visiting the Walnut Creek CDROM FTP server.

     Nicole Harrington | Systems Administrator

  nicole@mediacity.com - nicole@ispchannel.com
     www.mediacity.com - www.ispchannel.com
   Phone: 650-237-1464 - Pager: 415-301-2482