Date:      Sun, 1 Dec 1996 21:53:35 +0700
From:      Eka Kelana <eka@werty.wasantara.net.id>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   xview error ?!?!

Hi...

  I got several error messages like this when compiling my xview program:

  ... undefined symbol '_cfree' referenced from text segment ...

  Well, I believe it happened because the FreeBSD standard library doesn't
provide any cfree() function. In my program, I could change cfree() function
with another similar function, free(), which releases the memory allocated
by calloc() function. But the last thing left is, the same error happened
because the cfree() funtion is referenced from xview library
(libXview.so.3.2). I couldn't work it off because the lack of the source code.
Is there anybody here who can help me?

-Eka K.-