Date:      Thu, 22 Jul 1999 13:38:35 +0300
From:      Vallo Kallaste <vallo@matti.ee>
To:        Adam Brown <lewellyn@netzero.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The GUS PNP

On Wed, Jul 21, 1999 at 05:06:14PM -0500, Adam Brown <lewellyn@netzero.net> wrote:

> I can't seem to find any recent information on getting the GUS PNP
> working under freebsd, especially with 3.2-STABLE.  I remember
> someone had been working on drivers back with 3.0 was current and they
> worked great.  I can't seem to find them anymore either.  Any help
> would be appreciated.

You need PnP support and pcm driver, that's all. Put lines

controller	pnp0
device		pcm0	at isa? port ? irq ? drq ?

into your kernel configuration file, then config and compile as usual.
Better put one 1MB 30-pin SIMM onto board so the card appears as PnP
Pro. Mine works very well for more than 2 years now.
--

Vallo Kallaste
vallo@matti.ee