Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2000 19:30:13 +0100
From:      Christian Kurz <C.Kurz@Gigabell.Net>
To:        hubs@freenbsd.org
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   New FTP-Mirror for FreeBSD

Hi,

we set up a new FTP-Mirror for FreeBSD on our ftp-server. It's name is
ftp.gigabell.net and the path to it is /pub/FreeBSD. Could you please
add it to your list of mirrors? Thanks for doing so.

Ciao
     Christian

P.S.: What is the best way to mirror FreeBSD? Currenlty we are using
the script ftpmirror, but I'm not sure if it's the best one.
--
Gigabell AG / Technik                        Telefon: +49-(0)69-17084-744
Internet Engineer                            Telefax: +49-(0)69-17084-701