Date:      Mon, 24 May 1999 11:00:14 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>, Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, illiad@userfriendly.org
Subject:   Re: more userfriendly

NetBSD might be that way, but FreeBSD certainly isn't. So, they
really should have a separate category for FreeBSD. Picture
this: a somewhat lumpy sushi roll with the top of a trident, some
little red horns, and the top of a familiar little red head coming
out of the top. A text balloon pointing to it says, "Mmmph! Mnmmmph!"

The caption would be

"FreeBSD-Maki -- colorful, devilishly fast and very fresh."

I'd like to do this, but it'd be funnier if the cartoonist drew it
in the same style as the others.

--Brett