Date:      Sun, 07 Jul 1996 22:52:05 -0700
From:      Derek Law <derekl@earthlink.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   i have a question

I have a question about freebsd.  I am interested in using it on my computer (Pentium
75, 24 MB RAM, 850 MB HDD).  Here is my question:  Can I use freebsd and keep and
continue to use my current MS-DOS/WIN 3.1/WIN95 operating systems on it?  Do I have
to reformat my HDD and make additional partitions on it?  Can I run all of my current
DOS/WINDOWS programs if I get it?  Is there any way to uninstall it if I don't like it?

Thank you very much for helping me.

Derek