Date:      Sun, 2 Dec 2001 16:26:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      <iedowse@FreeBSD.org>
To:        kevind@ikadega.com, iedowse@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/27894: remounting local filesystem causes nfsd to return EPERM

Synopsis: remounting local filesystem causes nfsd to return EPERM

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: iedowse
State-Changed-When: Sun Dec 2 16:21:20 PST 2001
State-Changed-Why:

Duplicate of misc/3980; this is a very old problem that is quite
hard to fix, since it involves making significant changes to mountd
and changing the kernel interface that is used to pass in export
lists. I've thought about it a bit, but I have never got around to
implementing a solution.

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=27894