Date:      Thu, 5 Mar 1998 19:27:01 +0100 (CET)
From:      Are Bryne <are.bryne@communique.no>
To:        FreeBSD questions list <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Finding a hacker in Montreal...

** Please reply to me in person, not to the list **
Hello,

I'd be interested in finding out how to contact someone in Montreal,
Canada, who'd be interested in some simple installation work.

I'll probably be sending a HD with FreeBSD preinstalled over there to be
installed by a Windows user. If I do everything right on the first try,
and he is able to install it, no help will be needed. But just in case,
I'd like to know whether someone would be able to 'step in' to do some
minor configuration.

You will be paid of course.

It'll be a simple 2.2-STABLE system on an IDE disk with HylaFAX, ssh and
iijppp.

If this is not the right way of doing this, then please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Are Bryne
Communiqué DA				 Phone:        +47 22 44 33 99
Parkveien 51b				 E-mail:   admin@communique.no
N-0256 Oslo				 URL: http://www.communique.no