Date:      Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:12:51 +-800
From:      Peng ZhengWen <zhwpeng@stc.sh.cn>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Mail Server does not work properly

  I add the following MX record into DNS database:

  gov.cn.  IN   A   202.38.4.196
           IN   MX  10  ms

  which ms is my mail server with ip address 202.38.4.196.I also install popper	as pop3 server.While I send an E-mail to sb@gov.cn by Internet Mail,the sendmail deamon always report the following error:"MX list for gov.cn. points back to ms.gov.cn","Local configuration error".And the popper reports "The command is not support yet".what's the meaning?Is there any other configuration I have not made yet?

  OS:FreeBSD 2.2.5