Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:08:09 -0400
From:      Terry Zink <tzink@metrocon.com>
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd box as a porn filter?

Turning the displays towards the checkouts may work but not with everyone.
There are many people I know (including my girlfriend, what can i say, she's
weird n stuff :)  Whho would sit there n go "Ooh, not bad.. nice boobs" on
her n look at silly porn related things when she came across them.. Actively
searching for them is another thing, but that wont stop people who have no
shame :)

Regards,

Terry Zink
System Administrator