Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 2003 13:09:16 +1100
From:      "Rob Secombe" <robseco@teksupport.net.au>
To:        <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: A number of fixes still in the queue for 4.8

Hi,

Just by the way, I checked out 4.8-PRERELEASE in late Feb to fix a problem
with the "vr" ethernet driver and then could not get a VPN tunnel that was
working with 4.7-RELEASE to work. I had to resolve the problem quickly, so I
ended up compiling the current "vr" code into 4.7. I used IPSEC/Racoon and
the "gif" device to create the tunnel. I did not have time to investigate it
further but someone may want to take a look it before 4.8 is released.

Cheers

Rob Secombe
Teksupport Pty Ltd.