Date:      22 Feb 2003 01:34:03 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   AbiWord2 available

--=-iJbu6sCYqxJT36WB1NPJ

I've ported the GTK 2 version of AbiWord, 1.1.3.  I called the port
AbiWord2 since the files install to AbiSuite-2.0.  Note, it's still
pretty rough, but it seems to work okay.  The anti-aliased fonts make it
much nicer to look at.  This also makes a nice addition to the GNOME 2
Fifth Toe.  I'm awaiting a repo copy before I commit it to the main
tree, but in the meantime, you can get it from my CVS repo:

http://www.marcuscom.com:8080/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi

Checkout the ports module, and it's in editors/

Joe

--=20
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team	::	marcus@FreeBSD.org