Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:07:09 -0500
From:      DAve <dave.list@pixelhammer.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Qmail webmail solution

Rodrigo G. Tavares de Souza wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    Does anybody know a free webmail solution for Qmail?
>
> Best regards,
> Rodrigo Souza

Anything that uses imap or can read a Maildir will work just fine.
Depends on if you want to connect to your mailstore from another
machine, or read your mail off the filesystem.

sqwebmail is quite popular with qmail users,
http://www.inter7.com/sqwebmail/sqwebmail.html

We use Squirrelmail because I like the plugin architecture, which allows
us to modify/write plugins easily,
http://www.squirrelmail.org/

DAve

--
This message was checked by forty monkeys and
found to not contain any SPAM whatsoever.

Your monkeys may vary