Date:      Tue, 10 Mar 1998 23:28:30 +0100
From:      "Stefan Bethke" <stefan.bethke@hanse.de>
To:        yossman <yossman@yoss.nonline.net>, www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mutt port for 2.2.5

Dear Yossarian,

> the mutt port for 2.2.5 had to go through six different FTP sites before
> it could find the one with the correct file on it.  you guys might want to
> check with the various dist. sites to make sure their filenames are
> correct, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to report back on problems to The FreeBSD
Project.

However, to make yourself heard, it might be useful to address such issues
to the right mailing list. This list, <www@freebsd.org>, is for matters
concerning the FreeBSD web site only, and we'd like to keep it that way.

For more information on the FreeBSD mailing lists, please take a look at
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/eresources:mail.html

Thanks,
Stefan

--
Mühlendamm 12           |  Voice +49-40-256848, +49-177-3504009
D-22089 Hamburg         |  e-mail: stefan.bethke@hanse.de