Date:      Tue, 14 May 2002 21:02:16 +0200
From:      "Aragon Gouveia" <aragon@phat.za.net>
To:        "Miroslav Pendev" <shadow@CPE0004761ac738-CM00109515bc65.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ipfw + nat + port_redirect - works, but not for the internal net

Personally, what I'd do is simply connect directly to 192.168.1.100 instead
of trying to go via your freebsd gateway.

If I really really needed to go via the freebsd gateway and I couldn't get
ipfw fwd working, I guess I'd try running datapipe. It's available from
ports, but bare in mind it's not very stable. If you can find a program
called sockpipe, it's much stabler than datapipe, but can't bind to a
specific IP like datapipe can.

Regards,
Aragon