Date:      Sat, 4 Nov 2006 17:50:18 +0100
From:      Oliver Lietz <freebsd-java@oliverlietz.de>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Cc:        Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
Subject:   Re: eclipse-3.2.1 port : success [was: failure building]

Am Samstag, 4. November 2006 13:21 schrieb Norberto Meijome:
> Hi everyone,
> first of all, thank you David Sledge for the port, and thanks to everyone
> who replied to my lost post querying about eclipse 3.2.

Hello list,

I had lots of type safety warnings when compiling but eclipse built and runs
fine (6.1/i386, all ports up to date).
@David: thumbs up, thank you very much.
Did an update (Eclipse Project SDK) running eclipse as root (don't know if
that was stupid but had a red icon in the "Product Configuration" window
which is gone now). Two plugins (AnyEditTools and Subversive) installed with
Eclipse's install/update feature as normal user - no problems so far.

thanks again,
Oliver