Date:      Sun, 28 Nov 1999 15:50:10 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dare to repost

Ariel Burbaickij wrote:

> I posted this message already but it come out that i wa not in the list.
> Well ,once more what are the policies accepted int th list.
> Some DO and DONTS and I probably most important:Will the questions
> related to troubles using ports be tolerated?

	This list is more for the discussion of ports creation, updates,
policies, etc. In general, you can try freebsd-questions for information
on how to use the ports, but don't be surprised if no one has an answer
for you, as we cannot possibly support all of the thousands of different
pieces of software in our ports collection.

Good luck,

Doug
--
"Welcome to the desert of the real."

    - Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus, "The Matrix"