Date:      Thu, 29 Sep 2011 22:12:11 +0530
From:      Naresh <gbal.naresh@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Link aggregation using LACP

Hi All,

I am working on a 10Gb Ethernet driver for FreeBsd 8.2. When I enable link a=
ggregation using LACP mode on two ports of our card, I expected load to be b=
alanced on two ports(both are up). But interestingly traffic is flowing on o=
nly one interface.=20

If I administratively bring down the interface on which traffic is flowing, I=
 see lot of packet loss for about 30 secs, After that it picks up.

I think this is not expected. Are there any known issues with FreeBsd 8.2 ?

Thanks,
Naresh.=