Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:26:12 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        "Wing Tim" <twchim1@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Configuring Lucent WaveLAN products

> From: "Wing Tim" <twchim1@hotmail.com>
> Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 23:55:49 +0800
> Sender: owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
>
> Dear Kelvin,
>   Do you mean if I use an ISA adapter to connect the Lucent 11M WaveLAN
> card, both the ISA adapter and the Lucent 11M WaveLAN card can be detected
> automatically (as for 3Com Ethernet Card) during the FreeBSD installation
> process?

I just saw a message on mobile from Warner Losh that he has patches to
support the PCI adapter. They are already in current and will be MFCed
to stable if there are no problems found. So, if you can wait a couple
of weeks, the PCI adapter should work, too.

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)