Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:31:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Alexander N. Kabaev" <ak03@gte.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bellatlantic DSL owners - please help

Had anyone successfully configured 4.0-STABLE of 5.0-CURRENT box to use Bell
Atlantic Infospeed aDSL? If so, could you please send me workable ppp.conf
example file? There are plenty of example files on the Internet, but none of
them seem to work with bellatlantic.net. PPP just hangs ups after five tries to
validate 'carried detect' status. Having someone's else working config file will
rule out configuration problems on my side and will definitely help to decide
where to look next

Thanks in advance,
E-Mail: Alexander Kabaev <ak03@gte.com>