Date:      Tue, 11 Aug 1998 02:03:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Scott <scott@SchematiX.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Marius Bendiksen <Marius.Bendiksen@scancall.no>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Huge Bug in FreeBSD not fixed?

Which version of FreeBSD were you running? As i mentioned, a previous
compile didn't have the problems, but it seems to have resurfaced (for me
at least).

This isn't a remote exploit my any means. One must have an account then
run the exploit. I should have dumps from the crashes. Maybe limiting user
processes would take care of this problem?