Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:15:53 -0500
From:      Kim Shrier <kim@tinker.com>
To:        "Jim O'Gorman" <jogorman@class.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Looking for a new equipment vendor

I have ordered 2 Telenet 1U systems for clients that wanted dedicated
web/email servers.  So far, I have had no trouble with them and they
appear to be well built.

kim

--
 Kim Shrier - principal, Shrier and Deihl - mailto:kim@tinker.com
Remote Unix Network Admin, Security, Internet Software Development