Date:      22 Feb 2003 02:22:20 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Akinori MUSHA <knu@iDaemons.org>
Cc:        cvs@FreeBSD.org, portmgr@FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Repo copies

--=-YGsh1HkAhYDEHylN1ckR

On Sat, 2003-02-22 at 01:54, Akinori MUSHA wrote:
> At 22 Feb 2003 01:30:03 -0500,
> Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> > May I have the following repo copy:
> >=20
> > editor/AbiWord --> editors/AbiWord2
>=20
> Does this mean we will have AbiWord 2.x, or just AbiWord 1.x built
> with GTK2/GNOME2 ?  In the former case, this repocopy is absolutely
> approved.  In the latter case, I am not sure. (Reminds me of the
> mozilla-gtk2 case)

It's the latter mixed with a little of the former.  The port version is
1.1.3, but it's part of AbiSuite-2.0.  Therefore, when it goes final, it
will be AbiWord-2.0.  I had thought of calling it AbiWord-devel; but in
light of the AbiSuite-2.0 thing, I chose AbiWord2.

>=20
> > Also, I have two pending repo copies I'd like to get taken care of
> > before 4.8-RELEASE.  Any status on these?
> >=20
> > net/gnet --> net/gnet-glib2
> > x11-toolkits/py-gnome --> x11-toolkits/py-gnome2
>=20
> They are already approved.  CVS Meisters, please handle them.

It seems Joe might be away.  Is there someone else in cvs@ that can
handle these?  Thanks.

Joe

--=20