Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:51:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Trevor Daniel Kramer <tdk98@hampshire.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Unreal Tournament Question

Thanks for the heads up!  I have one more question.  After I copied the
libraries into /compat/linux/usr/lib I am getting the following error on
starting ut:
	./ut-bin: error in loading shared libraries: libaudiofile.so.0:
ELF file OS ABI invalid.

I have branded the linux lib but I think the system is finding the bsd
version first.  Is there a fix for this?  Thanks.

Trevor
tkramer@hampshire.edu