Date:      Tue, 04 Mar 2003 12:58:25 -0500
From:      Jan Knepper <jan@digitaldaemon.com>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 'ticks' in kernel.

No, I have looked that those, they do not work for me as I need to be
able to compate the value if 'ticks' with a value initialized from 'ticks'.
The problems is that 'ticks' is not 'exact'. So I cannot calculate it
with the different between the boot time and the current time * a
constant factor.

Any ideas? Might patching (adding it to) sysctl be a thing to consider
or would that cause security issue's?

Thanks!
Jan