Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:14:50 -0400
From:      "Stacy Williams" <stacy@prominentplacement.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Link Request for FreeBSD site

Dear FreeBSD,

I'm working with Abacus Solutions, LLC, to announce their web site.  I think
your site's visitors would be interested in knowing about Abacus -- it seems
to be a good fit with the list of links you've already got under "Commercial
Vendors -- Hardware."

I'd like to request that you place a link to Abacus' home page at
http://www.abacussolutionsllc.com on this page at
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/hardware.html.

Here's a description you can use, if necessary: Abacus Solutions, LLC sells
and leases new and used servers and peripherals.

Thank you for your consideration.  If you have any questions or would like
further information, please contact me at the email address or phone number
below.

Best regards,

Stacy Williams, on behalf of Abacus Solutions, LLC
Prominent Placement, Inc.
Strategic Search Engine Optimization
http://www.prominentplacement.com
stacy@prominentplacement.com