Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 1996 14:01:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        Cat Okita <cat@ghost.uunet.ca>, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Really stupid question of the day

On Tue, 16 Apr 1996, Rodney W. Grimes wrote:

> > >              ^^^^^^^^^^
> > > Intel?  Amd?  If Intel, is it a DX4100ODPR or ODP?  If Amd is it an NV8T
> > > or SV8B?
> >
> > It's an AMD chip, and should be 3.3V
>
> Now the real question, was the motherboard setting for DX2/66 supplying
> the chip with 5V.  If it was, it could explain a _lot_ of your problems :-)

	I ripped apart the board and all he setting actually look okay...
what *I* had screwed up was looking at the setting for the DX4 instead of the
AMD :(

	Back to memory problems.. :(

Marc G. Fournier                                  scrappy@ki.net
Systems Administrator @ ki.net               scrappy@freebsd.org