Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:47:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Trevin Chow <tmchow@sfu.ca>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How to use LAME port?

I'm trying to setup my system to stream MP3's via icecast, so I installed
the icecast and LAME encode ports.  However, when trying to compile some
streaming systems that use LAME to reencode the MP3's, it says it can't
find the LAME encoder. So i did some investigating, and can't seem to find
the liblame or lame.h files that are supposed to be on the system after
you install the LAME encoder.  What am I doing wrong?