Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:24:02 -0400
From:      "Menke JR, Lorenz H" <lorenz.h.menke.jr@lmco.com>
To:        "'questions@FreeBSD.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Installation

I am trying to install the disk version of FreeBSD on a windows 2000 system.
I am having problems with the fdimage image copy stage.  I have copied the
two required files (mfsroot.flp and kern.flt) to my hard drive.  When I
attempt to use fdimage with the command c> fdimage kern.flp a: I get a file
too large error.  The disks were newly formatted.  Can you assist me in
getting this stage completed?

Thank you

Lorenz H. Menke, Jr.

Lockheed Martin Corporation, NE&SS - Software Engineering
(856)787-3552