Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 1997 14:24:12 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jim Bryant <jbryant@unix.tfs.net>
To:        gabriele@docenti.ing.unipi.it (Gabriele Cecchetti)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PcWeek Review

In reply:
> Another (good) review about FreeBSD, this one by PcWeek:
>
> http://www8.zdnet.com/pcweek/reviews/0908/08free.html

it's good to see good press for FreeBSD, but I must admit, this
article left me wondering how to get to the next page of it...

kind of abrupt ending, with absolutely no performance reviewing, also
the article was kind of dry reading.

jim
--
All opinions expressed are mine, if you    |  "I will not be pushed, stamped,
think otherwise, then go jump into turbid  |  briefed, debriefed, indexed, or