Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:44:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Dan Mahoney Jr." <danm@DanMahoney.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SLIP over null modem.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could give me the "easy" way to quickly set
up a slip interface between my mac and my FreeBSD box.  Everything I've
been able to find is for huge servers and stuff, and SLIP lines that don't
stay up full-time.

(The hardest part was soldering the damn cable, or so I thought....)

-Dan

--

I am now a lesbian.  I don't like men, but thank you for writing.

-Reply to my response to a personal ad, May 30th, 1998.

Dan Mahoney
Gushi on efnet IRC
ICQ:13735144
(webpages TBA)