Date:      Tue, 2 Jan 2001 01:54:51 -0600 (CST)
From:      Maciuszonek Artur <ummacius@cc.UManitoba.CA>
To:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Xircom Ceditcard Ethernet

Thank you Kevin, the main thing that was the key is that I knew the @Home
servers needed my computer name so the man page helped me out a bit and
the website you pointed me to was awesome :).....
www.mostgraveconcern.com/freebsd
In their section on the cable modem explained on how to do
it..... great... The olny thing now is that when I enter the line
ifconfig_xe0="DHCP" in the rc.conf file, on bootup the card gets reset,
due to the watchdog timeout, and
the information is not negotiated with the @home servers.... this sucks
due to the fact that I have to type "dhclient ex0" at the command
prompt....
Unless this there is a way of automating that.... thank you for your help.