Date:      Sun, 14 Jun 1998 18:26:56 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Alastair Rankine <alastair@cia.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Draft of Nader letter

No, it hasn't. It still says (among other things):

"The FreeBSD project is a non-copyleft Unix system that is in the public
domain
(http://www.freebsd.org)."

That's several major errors in one SENTENCE, plus an indication of bias
toward a "copyleft" license. What's more, there are TONS of links to Linux
resources and only one to FreeBSD. And none to the *BSDs, BeOS, QNX, etc.

--Brett