Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 2002 16:08:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jorge Aldana <jorge@salk.edu>
To:        Willie Viljoen <will@laserfence.net>
Cc:        Razvan Cremenescu <cremenescu@terrasat.ro>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: my system doesn't recognize the two cd-rom units i have

Even more odd I made a boot CD of 4.5-20020322-STABLE and I was able to
boot from my IDE CD-ROM but then after I configured all the install settings I
picked DVC/CD-ROM as the install media and I got "CD-ROM not recongnized"?

It obviously can see it as it booted up the CD to begin with, odd thing is it
can't see it after choosing the install settings, I didn't remove anything or
add anything from the default devices it uses on the initial boot up?

Anyone else experiencing this?

Jorge