Date:      Wed, 02 Jul 2014 11:29:32 +0200
From:      Jos Chrispijn <kernel@webrz.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   pdo_sqlite issue

   Dear group,
   Sorry if I am in the wrong mailinglist with my question (pls hint me to
   the right one if so):
   Just got some warnings about following:
   PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
   '/usr/local/lib/php/20100525/pdo_sqlite.so' - Shared object
   "libsqlite3.so.8" not found, required by "pdo_sqlite.so" in Unknown on
   line 0
   PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
   '/usr/local/lib/php/20100525/sqlite3.so' - Shared object
   "libsqlite3.so.8" not found, required by "sqlite3.so" in Unknown on
   line 0
   With regards to installed ports, I currently have following topic
   related ports installed:
   php5-5.4.29 - PHP Scripting Language
   php5-pdo-5.4.29                The pdo shared extension for php
   php5-pdo_mysql-5.4.29          The pdo_mysql shared extension for php
   php5-pdo_sqlite-5.4.29         The pdo_sqlite shared extension for php
   Can someone tell me how to fix this issue or should I wait for some
   port update?
   -- Jos Chrispijn